- Kerstin Gröne (Cologne), Dianusch Nazari (Frankfurt am Main) and Dr Paul Gooren (Berlin) join the partnership.
- Sebastian Blasius, Clemens Leitner, LL.M., and Fabian Lorenz, M.A., are appointed Local Partners in Singapore and Bangkok.
- Nina Stephan (Essen), Dr Michael Ebert (Stuttgart), Dr Joachim Heinemann (Hamburg, Hanover), Dr Philipp Honisch (Essen), Daniel Naumann (Leipzig) and Benjamin Schwenker (Düsseldorf) are promoted to Counsel status.
"We are pleased to be able to recognise our colleagues for their commitment and expertise by admitting them to the partner circle," says Dr Markus Sengpiel, Co-Managing Partner.
"The fact that all of them come from our own ranks proves once again that we take personnel development seriously and are pleased to give all colleagues the chance to advance in the firm. We warmly congratulate all of them and wish them every success in their new positions," says Elisabeth Lepique, Co-Managing Partner.
- Kerstin Gröne, a specialist in labour law, focuses her advisory services on individual and collective labour law, service contracts with board members, restructuring and litigation. She coordinates projects with a foreign dimension and acts as a link between law firms and HR departments. She also acts as a mediator.
- Dianusch Nazari advises investors in all areas of real estate business law. In addition to advising on transactions, she also advises tenants on tenancy law issues. She has particular experience at the interfaces of real estate law with corporate law and real estate financing. In addition, she acts as a permanent notary representative and has also successfully passed the notarial examination herself.
- Dr. Paul Gooren is a specialist lawyer for labour law. In addition to providing legal advice to companies and corporate groups on individual and collective labour law (in particular collective bargaining law), his practice includes litigation before labour and civil courts. He is also the author of numerous specialist publications.
In addition, Sebastian Blasius, Clemens Leitner and Fabian Lorenz, three colleagues who have rendered outstanding services to the expansion of the firm's activities in Southeast Asia, have been appointed Local Partners in Asia. All three colleagues and their teams support mainly European companies with investment projects in Southeast Asia in all central issues of commercial law.