Each year, about half a million of school graduates start their professional training. But what is the best training facility for tomorrow's skilled workers? A study carried out on behalf of Deutschland Test and the business magazine Focus Money has surveyed the 5,000 biggest German employers from across more than 50 industries. The study analysed training success, structural data and remuneration.
Result: Luther Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft is Germany's best training company 2017 in the “corporate consulting” sector: its training concept was convincing in every respect and scored 100 out of 100 possible points.
Luther's success is based on a sophisticated training concept implemented in a committed manner. The figures speak for themselves:
- 94% of Luther's trainees complete their training successfully.
- 92% of Luther's trainees complete their training with a ‘Good’ or better grade.
- In the past five years, 90% of Luther's graduate trainees were offered a permanent position with the law firm.
- 100% of Luther's trainees recommend the law firm at <link http: www.ausbildung.de>www.ausbildung.de.
Luther's training concept is entitled “Training – Developing – Creating Visions”. The law firm is currently training 28 young people in six different trades, including Office Manager, Legal and Notary Secretary and System Integration Specialist.
The major points of Luther's training concept:
- Onboarding: Each training cycle starts off with a comprehensive onboarding process that is tailored to the trainees' particular needs. For example, all trainees will participate in a familiarisation day where they can connect with other trainees and with instructors. Experienced trainees at the respective locations will act as mentors for new trainees in the first months, share their experiences and take responsibility for their younger colleagues.
- Custom-made Offers: With our individual training models, such as part-time training and reduced training period, we offer trainees in different life situations a new perspective and the best possible support.
- Human Resources Development: Our professional training includes strengthening soft skills and imparting new knowledge. For example, we provide training on business etiquette, offer telephone skills training, provide our trainees with an opportunity to strengthen their foreign language skills and coach weaker trainees on particularly difficult topics.
- Sustained Training: Our instructors undergo regular refresher and training courses at the Instructors' Training Day (“Ausbildertag”) held every year in Cologne. Moreover, our central training officer visits our locations regularly to provide intensive support. Some of our instructors do voluntary work at the chambers' boards of examiners in addition to their full-time job at Luther. This way, we are always able to ideally adapt our professional training to the chambers' change requests/requirements and the trainees are better prepared for their exams thanks to empirical values.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: For some years now Luther's training team has been supporting the social initiative Rock Your Life. Socially disadvantaged pupils are prepared for the professional world in various workshops designed and implemented by Luther Our trainee positions are regularly published at:
<link http: www.luther-lawfirm.com stellenangebote.html>www.luther-lawfirm.com/stellenangebote.html