09.02.2021 // Luxembourg // Workshop
A focus on how to structure a family business from set up to transfer with a spotlight on litigation
During this workshop the speakers will present the different types of companies adapted to family businesses and their governance, cover the different sources of litigation that family businesses may face and explain how to anticipate the transfer of businesses and mitigate conflicts.
- identify the legal forms adapted to family businesses
- understand how to manage family businesses
- identify the possible issues that may arise during the course of family businesses, anticipate situations leading to litigation and gain basic knowledge on how to handle litigation
- acquire a good understanding of the different means possible to transfer businesses along with their advantages and disadvantages
Quo vadis, Malaysia?
18. German Malaysian Round Table
Aspects juridiques de la reprise d’une entreprise
Legal aspects of taking over a company