Welcome to Luther’s
Start Up Conference Berlin – Volume 4
Venture Capital and its recent developments in Germany
For further details to the conference and the opportunity to pitch before the VC investors on the morning of January 25th, 2018, please refer to the links below.
- Andreas Tüxen, LL.M. (American University / WCL), Luther
- York-Alexander von Massenbach, Luther
- Videesha Böckle (Kunkulagunta), Founding Partner, signals Venture Capital
- Tim Ankers, Scottish Equity Partners
- Pavel Bogdanov, General Partner, Almaz Capital
- Marcus Börner, Co-Founder of reBuy.de, Co-Founder and CEO of OptioPay
- Jens Düing, Partner, Frog Capital
- Dr. Ulrich Eisele, CEO and Managing Director, Fluxunit GmbH – OSRAM Ventures
- Jeremy D. Glaser, Member and Co-Chair of Mintz Levin’s Venture Capital & Emerging Companies Practice
- Clemens Pompeÿ, Venture Developer for Disruptive Digital at innogy Innovation hub, Co-Founder and CEO of Rubix.one
- Kjartan Rist, Founder and Partner, Concentric
- Sebastian Schüller, Capnamic Ventures
- Reinhold Baron Ungern-Sternberg von Pürkel, Managing Director, GPS Ventures GmbH
We are looking forward to meeting you.
For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Protected user area
Here you can download all media for the "Start Up Conference Berlin - Volume 4".
Please use the password provided with your registration.