Certified Specialist in public procurement law
Luther Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
Berliner Allee 26
Phone +49 511 5458 17627
Fax +49 511 5458 110
Languages: German, English
Ulf-Dieter Pape was born in 1968. After completing his vocational education as a Graduate in Public Management, he studied law, and was admitted to the bar in 1998. He joined Luther’s predecessor firm in 1999 and has remained with the firm since.
Ulf-Dieter Pape mainly advises public authorities and private companies on all aspects of public procurement law. He has extensive experience in accompanying procedures for procurement by tender and in structuring privatisation proceedings on both the side of the contractor and the bidder. Additionally, he is active in review proceedings for both public contractors and bidders.
- Legal counsel of the State of Lower Saxony, the Federal Republic of Germany, and the DB Regio AG (German Railways) in the privatisation of the Osthannoversche Eisenbahnen AG
- Legal counsel of the County of Unna in public procurement law in implementing the redevelopment of the county seat according to a PPP model
- Counsel in public procurement law in the privatisation of maintenance logistics for the German Armed Forces
- Legal counsel of the Federal Ministry of the Interior in the planning, establishment, and operation of a nationally standardised voice and data radio transmission system (Digitalfunk BOS)
- Legal counsel of various local authorities in awarding contracts to service providers for waste management
- Accompaniment of numerous review proceedings for public contractors and bidders