Certified Specialist in employment law
Luther Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
Phone +49 40 18067 12197
Fax +49 40 18067 110
Languages: German, English
Sebastian Fedder was born in 1960. After finishing his law degree, he was admitted to the bar in 1994. He joined Luther’s predecessor firm in 1999.
Sebastian Fedder advises private and public companies throughout PPP/privatisations and corporate restructurings. He also provides advice during negotiations for the reconciliation of interests or the structuring of social benefit plans.
- University hospitals of the cities of Gießen and Marburg (comprehensive advice on labour law issues in the context of the first privatisation of university hospitals)
- Federal Republic of Germany, Deutsche Bahn AG , Land Lower-Saxony (comprehensive support during the competitive bidding process on the privatisation of Ost-Hannoversche-Eisenbahn AG in terms of labour law issues)
- Land Lower-Saxony (comprehensive advice on labour law issues during the competitive bidding process on the privatisation of Spielbanken Niedersachsen GmbH)
- Advice on labour law issues related to the privatisation of the repair logistics company of the German Armed Forces
- Advising the Land Rhineland-Palatinate on labour law issues in the context of the project “Further development of health care at the institutions of higher education in Rhineland-Palatinate located in Mainz"
- Support in terms of labour law issues in the context of the privatisation of hospitals of the German Armed Forces in the cities of Amberg, Leipzig and Hamm
- Legal support in various restructuring projects including advice on the reconciliation of interest, social compensation plan and transfer company