Luther Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
An der Welle 10
60322 Frankfurt a.M.
Phone +49 69 27229 24619
Fax +49 69 27229 110
Languages: German, English
Philipp Glock was born in 1987. He studied law at the Universities of Mannheim and Tübingen (Germany) with a focus on company law and also completed supplementary business studies at the University of Mannheim. He held a scholarship from the Friedrich-Naumann Foundation. Philipp Glock carried out the practical part of his legal studies in the “Board Issues” department of a leading German car manufacturer and, alongside studying, also worked in an advisory capacity for the European Parliament and the chairman of the supervisory board of a medium-sized stock corporation. His legal training with the focus on business law included working for the Darmstadt Chamber of Industry and Commerce and for Luther in the area of Corporate/M&A. Philipp Glock joined Luther as a lawyer in January 2015.
Philipp Glock specialises in commercial and corporate law and advises national and international companies and their boards and other organs on all matters pertaining to business law, especially in connection with M&A transactions. Furthermore, he advises his clients on an on-going basis on corporate law issues, general commercial law and contract law.
Philipp Glock’s services further include providing advice to start-ups and investors, as well as advising entrepreneurial families and high net worth individuals.
- Acquisition of ten companies by a British group of companies
- Acquisition of a German stock corporation by a Canadian group of companies
- Advice to and representation of various start-ups (formation, financing, participation)
- Advice to one of the world’s leading producers of beverages on the defence of claims for compensation in arbitration proceedings (sales agents’ and authorised dealers’ law)
- Advice in various shareholder disputes (in and out of court)
- Reorganisation of, and succession-planning for, various family-owned companies