Katharina von Hermanni
Luther Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
Phone +49 89 23714 17384
Fax +49 89 23714 110
Languages: German, English
Katharina von Hermanni was born in Hannover (Germany) in 1979 and studied law in Leipzig (Germany). Whilst at university, she worked as a student research assistant for the Chair of Civil Law, Banking and Stock Exchange Law and for the Institute for German and International Banking and Capital Markets Law.
Katharina von Hermanni was admitted to the German Bar in 2006 and worked for the real estate department of a large international law firm from 2006 to 2016. As an experienced speaker and moderator, she regularly gives lectures on real estate topics at various events. Furthermore, she is a member of the association Verein der Frauen in der Immobilienwirtschaft e.V. and the founder of Real Estate Women Loge in Munich (Germany).
Katharina von Hermanni is a pragmatic transaction lawyer whose focus is on finding solutions. As such, she has been advising national and international real estate companies, as well as institutional investors and banks, on real estate transactions in all asset classes for more than 10 years now.
Katharina von Hermanni has special experience in the organisation and implementation of single transactions and portfolio transactions (including setting up data rooms and carrying out structured bidding processes), in providing advice and assistance in connection with forward funding deals and project developments and in the area of commercial landlord and tenant law.
Furthermore, she successfully advises large companies and other clients both strategically and with regard to commercial landlord and tenant law on how to manage the relocation of single locations and entire headquarters.
- Advised von BlackRock on the acquisition of an office building in Frankfurt (Germany)
- Advised the Marcol Group on various real estate transactions, forward funding deals and matters pertaining to commercial tenant and landlord law and property management
- Advised Halifax Bank of Scotland on various real estate transactions with a focus on due diligence reviews and real estate financing and provided advice on the creation and acquisition of property portfolios
- Advised LaSalle Investment Management on the acquisition of numerous properties and portfolios of the asset classes retail, office and hotel and on the sale of a shopping centre
- Advised MEAG on the acquisition and sale of various properties and property portfolios
- Advised a joint venture managed by Pramerica Real Estate Investors on the acquisition of 83 retail properties
- Luther advises Real I.S. on sale of an office building in Essen
- Corporate bond with new transparency: Luther advises project developer Euroboden in successfully placing a EUR 25 million bond
- Luther supports LaSalle with its acquisition of the commercial property "Kleiner Galluspark" in Frankfurt am Main
- Luther supports Sirius Real Estate in its acquisition of the Grasbrunn Technopark near Munich
- Invesco acquires Omega office park with Luther