Luther Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
Berliner Allee 26
Phone +49 511 5458 20226
Fax +49 511 5458 110
Languages: English, German
Jens-Uwe Heuer-James was born in 1967. He studied law in Hanover, Germany. He was admitted to the German Bar in 1996 and has been allowed to appear before the Higher Regional Court since 2001. He worked for a leading law firm in Hanover. In addition to working as a lawyer, he has published numerous articles, such as "Product Liability and Product Safety" and "The New Product Safety Act". Jens-Uwe Heuer-James joined Luther's commercial department as a partner in December 2011.
Jens-Uwe Heuer-James advises on all issues pertaining to commercial law. He specialises in drafting and negotiating complex contracts, such as plant engineering agreements, as well as claim management. Another focus of his work is advising on product liability and product safety, particularly on special topics such as CE conformity evaluation and technical documentation. His clients are final manufacturers and suppliers from the engineering and electrical engineering sectors, and the consumer goods sector.
- Advising branded consumer goods companies on product recalls
- Contract management for one of the world's leading manufacturers of laser technology
- Contract management for Alcoa Deutschland
- Advising the professional association Verband für technische Kommunikation - tekom e.V.
- Advising a leading machine manufacturer of milling technology on warranty claims
- Contract management for a leading transmission manufacturer