Dr. Thomas Halberkamp
Master in Business Administration
Luther Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
Berliner Allee 26
Phone +49 511 5458 17663
Fax +49 511 5458 110
Languages: German, English
Dr. Thomas Halberkamp was born in 1967. He studied Business Management and Law in Göttingen, Germany, and received his doctorate there in corporate group law at the faculty under Prof. Immenga. He was admitted to the bar in 1999 and joined Luther’s predecessor firm in 2000. Dr. Thomas Halberkamp is head of the Hanover office.
Dr. Thomas Halberkamp specialises in national and cross-border transaction processes, including subsequent post-acquisition integration. Assistance provided throughout buy-out transactions (MBO, MBI, LBO) is an increasingly significant part of the services which he provides.
- Audax Group/Nicholl Food Packaging Ltd.: cross-border acquisition of the Bachmann Aluminium GmbH by way of a leveraged buy-out with subsequent restructuring
- Revell AG: legal counsel and the implementation of a management buy-out, including the new structuring of the European Revell Group
- TÜV NORD AG: assistance during international transaction processes
- Invitel GmbH: legal assistance in the acquisition of TeleGut GmbH with subsequent restructuring of the corporate group
- KES GmbH & Co. KG: legal assistance during the management buy-out from the Faively Corporation
- Halliburton Company: international chain reorganizations within the framework of restructuring