Dr. Christian Horn, LL.M. (Tulane)
Notary with office in Berlin
Attorney-at-Law (New York)
Luther Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
Phone +49 30 52133 21833
Fax +49 30 52133 110
Languages: German, English
Dr Christian Horn studied law in Freiburg i. Br. and Heidelberg (Germany), Geneva (Switzerland), and New Orleans (USA) (LL.M., Tulane Law School). He then obtained a licence to practice law as an Attorney-at-Law in New York (USA) and made his doctorate at the University of Freiburg i. Br. in corporate law. Christian Horn was admitted to the German Bar in 2006. Before joining Luther in June 2017, he worked as a lawyer for the Düsseldorf and Berlin offices of law firms that handled international matters. He repeatedly went on client secondment for several months, advising a US energy company in 2009/2010 and a German DAX group in 2013. He is also practising as a notary with office in Berlin.
Dr Christian Horn advises German and international companies on complex domestic and cross-border M&A transactions and joint ventures. His advisory services additionally cover the areas of corporate law, corporate restructurings and business succession. Christian Horn has a wealth of experience in various industries, in particular, regulated and technology-oriented sectors.
As a notary, Dr. Christian Horn focuses on corporate law and M&A as well as real estate transactions.
- DAX group: advice on the acquisition of various companies
- International PE investor: advice on the acquisition and integration of a globally operating software provider
- Verivox GmbH: advice on the acquisition of TopTarif Internet GmbH
- Oystar Holding GmbH and fund under the management of Odewald & Compagnie: advice on the sale of Oystar North America Inc. to Coesia s.p.a.
- Globally operating, owner-managed group comprising several family lines: advice on reorganisation of the group structure and on business succession