Luther Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
Grimmaische Straße 25
Phone +49 341 5299 0
Fax +49 341 5299 110
Languages: German, English
Denis Ullrich was born in 1976. He studied law majoring in economics at the University of Bayreuth (Germany). He joined Luther in 2005.
Denis Ullrich specialises in advising on the sale and purchase of companies and shares in companies (M&A), the incorporation of companies and the reorganisation of companies and groups. His work also includes restructuring and crisis transactions. His clients include medium-sized companies, international groups and strategic investors from various branches as well as private equity companies and entrepreneurs within the framework of succession planning. Furthermore, Denis Ullrich advises shareholders, management board members, managing directors, supervisory boards and advisory councils on all matters pertaining to corporate law.
- Advising the shareholder (PE) of a leading European manufacturer of optical storage media on the sale to a financial investor;
- Advising the shareholder of an auto body company, small- and medium-scale series (premium segment) on the sale to a strategic investor within the framework of succession planning;
- Advising a manufacturer of vacuum pumps on the sale of the group of companies to a US industrial group within the framework of succession planning;
- Advising a manufacturer of endoscopes on the sale of the company to a strategic investor (USA/Israel);
- Advising a private hospital group on the acquisition and sale of shares to various hospitals;
- Advising an international food group on its reorganisation under corporate law in Germany;
- Advising an international industrial group (raw materials) on its organisation under corporate law as well as providing advice with regard to various M&A projects;
- Advising a pharmaceutical group on the reorganisation of interests.