Andrea Metz, LL.M. (London)
Luther Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
An der Welle 10
60322 Frankfurt a.M.
Phone +49 69 27229 28077
Fax +49 69 27229 110
Languages: German, English, French, Italian
Andrea Metz studied law in Mainz and Dijon, France from 1987 to 1992. She then completed a Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree at the London School of Economics. She worked as a legal advisor at Stella AG in Hamburg from 1996 to 1999 with an emphasis on corporate law/ M&A and capital market law. After joining Luther's predecessor law firm, she worked from 1999 to 2000 at the New York office of Luther's associated law firm Donahue & Partners, returning to work at Luther's Frankfurt office where she has remained ever since.
- Andrea Metz is head of Luther´s French Desk.
- Turnaround Management Associaton (TMA)
- Distressed Ladies - Women in Restructuring e.V.
Andrea Metz specialises in corporate acquisitions and corporate restructuring, predominately in cross-border cases. She also provides legal assistance in bankruptcy law and recapitalization.
- Advised Metropolitan Equity Management Partners (New York) on the acquisition of the principal plant of the insolvent company German Pellets GmbH
- Advised Transport Capital AG on various transactions, inter alia, on the acquisition of Werner Verkehrsbetriebe GmbH & Co. KG and of Verkehrsgesellschaft Mittelhessen GmbH from the Abellio Group
- Advised the Asteelflash Group, Paris, on the acquisition of EN Electronic Network AG, Bonn
- On-going advice to managing directors and creditors in connection with situations of impending insolvency and recapitalisation negotiations