Public Sector Property Law, Land Improvement Contracts
The Luther construction law team provides clients with advice on relevant issues relating to public sector property law.
- Advice and representation in construction project planning; in particular the provision of advice on the preparation of a development plan and within the framework of public participation
- Advice on the preparation of an environmental report, including FFH compatibility check and protected species check
- Legal due diligence, preparation of content and rationale for a development plan
- Representation in legal proceedings, including judicial reviews of development plans at administrative appeals tribunals
- Advisory services to and representation of builders in planning permission proceedings involving the building authorities
- Examination of building law issues within the scope of due diligence