Data protection law
How to conform to personal data laws is becoming increasingly more important to the general public. Our lawyers can advise businesses and data protection officers both on national and cross-border data protection law issues.
We provide advice in the following areas:
- Comprehensive data protection law advice to businesses and in-house data protection officers, including employee data protection, e.g. introducing “whistleblowing programmes”, HR or CRM systems nationally and internationally;
- Preparing expert opinions under data protection law that are required by authorities;
- Carrying out national and international audits under data protection law;
- Advising on how to set up a data protection organisation;
- Preparing relevant data protection law documents, such as privacy policies, data processing agreements or declarations of consent;
- Advising on how to design websites and set up online shops;
- Appointment as external data protection officer;
- E-discovery/e-disclosure advice;
- Courses, as well as training seminars (employee training).