Like many other technological developments in recent years, digitalisation, Industry 4.0, Internet of things and connected cars are, to a large extent, based on software or software-related inventions. Analysing large volumes of data using big data would be inconceivable without complex algorithms. This makes it all the more important for companies to protect their know-how.
We advise you on how to best protect your software and your know-how. We provide you with assistance in drafting and negotiating contracts, such as software licence, SaaS, ASP and cloud-computing agreements, or in connection with supplemental terms of contract for information technology (EVB-IT), to enable you to handle intellectual property safely.
Another focus of our services is on providing assistance with licence audits, both to licensers and to licensees. In connection with such a licence audit, we advise and assist you in order to achieve the best possible result for you. If this cannot be done amicably, we represent you in court and enforce your rights.
Core elements of our advisory services:
- Protection of software and know-how
- Copyright law advice
- Drafting and negotiation of software licence agreements
- Assistance with licence audits
- Audit defence
- Representation of companies in judicial and arbitration proceedings
- Seminars and trainings und Trainings in software law in Cooperation with www.samacademy.eu