Michael Richard Loefler
Executive Turnaround and Corporate Restructuring Advisor
4 Battery Road
Bank of China Building, #25-01
电话 +65 6408 8000
传真 +65 6408 8001
语言: 德语, 英语
After Michael was successfully mandated by GSteel PCL in Thailand as CEO to lead and drive the group restructuring and turnaround, he was appointed a Member of the Board and Turnaround Advisor for BRPL, the Stemcor India flagship company. Michael also served as Deputy CFO Downstream and part of the management team of Golden Agri Resources International in Singapore. Before that Michael served as General Manager and Director in Cargill Trade Structured Finance and as Managing Director Project and Asset Finance Asia in HypoVereinsbank, Singapore.
Michael's expertise allows him to identify and correct financial, legal, managerial, personnel related, administrative, technical and process related problem areas through tactical analysis and on the ground management. He works with business owners, founders, shareholders, managers and employees as well with customers, distribution partners or suppliers, banks, creditors and investors on a holistic basis to create a change momentum that is sustainably turning businesses around and is restoring market confidence.
- LUMA Health Insurance (Thailand): Transition Management Advisor to the Chairman and General Counsel
- Moorgate Industries (UK): Turnaround Advisor for Brahmani River Pellets Ltd /BRPL (Orissa/ India)
- BRPL India: Member of the Board of Directors (India and UAE)
- GSteel and GJSteel Public Company Limited (Thailand): Turnaround CEO
- Golden Agri Resources: (Singapore, Indonesia): Deputy CFO Downstream