Luther Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
An der Welle 10
60322 Frankfurt a.M.
Phone +49 69 27229 24975
Fax +49 69 27229 110
Languages: German, English, Hebrew, Spanish
Zvi Tirosh was born in Montevideo, Uruguay, in 1966. He lived in Israel from 1974 to 1989. He studied law in Mannheim, Germany and successfully completed his second state bar exam in Heidelberg, Germany. After being a trainee at the Higher Regional Court, Karlsruhe, Germany, he was admitted to the German Bar in 1997 and has since provided legal advice to national and international companies. From 1999 to 2001, he was the head of the German office of the German-Israeli Chamber of Industry and Commerce. Zvi Tirosh is a member of the management board of the German-Israeli Lawyers’ Association. He joined Luther’s predecessor firm in 2006.
Zvi Tirosh advises national and international companies on all commercial matters, in particular, on real estate matters. In addition to providing ongoing advice, the focus of his work is on real estate and construction law, in particular, on structuring M&A transactions in the real estate sector (share or asset deals), including carrying out due diligence reviews, drafting sales contracts and leases and providing project financing advice. He also provides ongoing advice after the acquisition of a property. Zvi Tirosh is head of Luther´s Israeli Desk.
- Advising a foreign investor during a sale-and-leaseback transaction regarding the acquisition of 18 properties in the automotive industry, including ongoing advice after the transaction
- Advising a company on the sale of 15 DIY stores
- Advising a foreign insurance company in connection with the acquisition of 12 retail properties
- Advising a bank on project financing for shopping centres
- Advising a foreign real estate company on the acquisition of a portfolio comprising 3,000 residential properties, including ongoing advice after the acquisition
- Advising a company from the renewable energy sector in devising a legal structure for plant construction projects