Luther Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
An der Welle 10
60322 Frankfurt a.M.
Phone +49 69 27229 24970
Fax +49 69 27229 110
Languages: German, English
Stephan Gittermann was born in 1967. He studied law at the Universities of Freiburg and Munich, Germany. After being admitted to the German Bar in 1995, he initially worked for a law firm in Frankfurt a.M., Germany, which specialised in corporate and capital markets law. From 2000 to 2013, he worked for international law firms in Frankfurt a.M. and London, England.
Stephan Gittermann is head of the Frankfurt office.
Stephan Gittermann advises national and international businesses and their executive bodies on all issues pertaining to stock corporation and capital markets law. He advises on public takeovers, capital increases, squeeze-outs, general shareholder meetings and bond issues. Stephan Gittermann also advises on corporate acquisitions and joint ventures. He has co-authored a renowned guide for supervisory board members and a legal commentary on supervisory boards.
- Advising Deutsche Kreditbank AG on the merger of SKG BANK AG
- Advising United Initiators on its acquisition of Azelis Peroxides SAS
- Advising the world's largest paint manufacturer, Akzo Nobel, on the public takeover of the Offenbach (Germany)-based coating manufacturer Schramm at the Hong Kong stock exchange and the subsequent squeeze-out
- Advising the owners of WestLB on the bidding process to sell WestLB
- Advising the financial investor Lone Star on the acquisition of IKB Deutsche Industriebank AG from KfW
- Advising Landesbank Hessen-Thüringen (Helaba) on a capital increase by way of contributions in cash and in kind realised by the listed pharmaceutical wholesaler F. Reichelt, which belongs to the Merckle group
- Advising the Taiwanese electronics group Everlight on the acquisition of the lights manufacturer WOFI
- Advising Beijing Automotive (BAIC) in the bidding process regarding Opel
- Advising Beijing Automotive (BAIC) on the acquisition of IP from Saab
- Advising Fraport AG, the company that runs Frankfurt airport, on its IPO