Miao Lin, J.D. (University of Kansas)
Luther Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
An der Welle 10
60322 Frankfurt a.M.
Phone +49 69 27229 24678
Fax +49 69 27229 110
Languages: English, Chinese (Mandarin), Fujianese, German
Miao Lin advises corporations and private equity firms on cross-border M&A transactions. She also advises corporations and investment banks on capital markets transactions.
Miao Lin graduated with a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Kansas School of Law in 2008. Prior to that, she received her Bachelor of Laws degree (with honors) from East China University of Political Science and Law in 1999. In addition, she obtained a Master of Laws degree from the Institute for Law and Finance at Goethe University in 2010.
Miao Lin is admitted to practice law in the U.S. Supreme Court (2012), New York (2009), Kansas (2009) and England and Wales (2013). She is fluent in English, Mandarin and Fujianese. She also speaks German.
- a foreign private equity firm on its acquisition of a German company that specializes in production of fiber composite auto parts
- Grohe Group on its takeover by Lixil Corporation (dual-track)
- underwriters in connection with the IPO of ArtGo Mining Holdings Limited in Hong Kong
- underwriters in connection with the IPO of Jintian Pharmaceutical Group Limited in Hong Kong
- a world leading titanium producer on its IPO in Germany
- a German bank on the issuance of bonds primarily to U.S. institutional investors under Rule 144A
- Volkswagen International Finance N.V. on its bonds offering ($2.6 billion)
- Erste Group on its capital increase (EUR 660 million)
- OMV Aktiengesellschaft on its capital increase (EUR 750 million)
- AMAG Austria Metall AG on its IPO (EUR 420 million)
- VERBUND AG on its capital increase in 2010