Luther Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
Phone +49 221 9937 25721
Fax +49 221 9937 110
Ingo Erberich was born in 1966. After studying law and economics in Cologne and Münster, Germany, he was a trainee at the Higher Regional Court, Hamm, Germany. While a trainee, he also worked for an international law firm in New York. Ingo Erberich was admitted to the German Bar in 1999. He joined Luther’s predecessor firm in 2000.
Ingo Erberich provides advice on drafting contracts, especially for the purchase of real estate, and commercial tenancies, as well as construction contracts. His work also includes real estate transactions and the respective due diligence reviews. He also specialises in litigation for commercial tenancy rights and private construction law. His clients mainly consist of foreign real estate investors, project developers, sports facilities operators, insurance agencies, retail businesses, industrial companies and companies from the construction industry.
- Fresenius Medical Care Deutschland GmbH: comprehensive legal advice on the lease of a logistics centre with high-rack warehousing that was yet to be constructed, including investor competition with parallel negotiations and the negotiation of a full-service contract
- Kölner Sportstätten GmbH: comprehensive assistance regarding rental, construction, and public procurement pertaining to several sporting venues (RheinEnergie stadium and other stadiums, public golf courses, etc.) including assistance in marketing the sporting venues
- British investor: contract design and negotiation during the acquisition of commercial real estate, including due diligence
- Company in tool coating: negotiations regarding a rental contract for the administrative and production headquarters (approx. 10,000 m²)
- International insurance corporation: continuous assistance regarding rentals and construction, including litigation proceedings