Dr. Rut Herten-Koch, M.A.
Certified Specialist in administrative law
Certified Specialist in public procurement law
Luther Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
Phone +49 30 52133 16421
Fax +49 30 52133 110
Languages: German, English, French
- Areas of practice
- Environment and planning law, regulatory
- Public procurement law
- Real estate law
- Public Sector Property Law, Land Improvement Contracts
Dr Rut Herten-Koch was born in 1972. After studying law and political science at the Universities of Freiburg, Germany, and Lausanne, Switzerland, she was admitted to the German Bar in 2000. She has been practising as a lawyer in public law and public procurement law in Berlin, Germany, since 2002. Dr Herten-Koch joined Luther as a partner in July 2015.
Dr Rut Herten-Koch advises the public sector and its companies as well as private owners, investors, project developers and bidders in contract award procedures. She has a wealth of experience in advising on and structuring complex procedures, be it in construction planning or public procurement law. She also represents her clients before the bodies responsible for the subsequent review of contract award procedures and the administrative courts.
- Berliner Verkehrsbetriebe AöR: on-going advice and representation with regard to public procurement law issues
- Various communications agencies: on-going public procurement law advice in connection with the submission of tenders and subsequent review proceedings
- Potsdam, capital city of the German federal state of Brandenburg, and municipal companies: on-going advice on matters pertaining to construction planning law and representation in court proceedings