Dr. Michael Krömker, MBA (Mannheim/Tongji)
Master in Business Administration
Luther Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
Phone +49 211 5660 25025
Fax +49 211 5660 110
Languages: German, English
Michael Krömker studied law in Trier and Cologne, Germany, and then went on to carry out his legal training in Cologne, Germany, and New York, USA. In 2002, he received his doctoral degree in law in Cologne. He started to work as a lawyer in 2003 and worked in the M&A departments of various large international law firms, most recently in the Dusseldorf office of Linklaters. From 2011 to 2012, he completed an Executive MBA with a Chinese-European focus at Mannheim Business School in Germany and at Tongji University in Shanghai. Michael Krömker joined Luther as a partner in August 2014.
Michael Krömker has a wealth of experience in advising on complex cross-border M&A transactions. He focusses above all on the automotive sector, the logistics sector and on the food, retail and consumer products sector. Furthermore, he has particular expertise in advising Chinese investors on their business activities abroad, especially in Germany.
- Advice to an international food producer on the sale of its Convenience Retail Business
- Advice to an international food group on the sale of its Ingredients Business
- Advice to a Chinese machine construction group on the acquisition of a turbine producer
- Advice to a Chinese steel production group on the acquisition of an automotive supplier
- Advice to a logistic group on the sale of its Fashion Logistic Business
- Advice to a German group on joint ventures in Turkey and Brazil