Dr. Eberhard Kalbfleisch
Certified Specialist in tax law
Luther Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
An der Welle 10
60322 Frankfurt a.M.
Phone +49 69 27229 27003
Fax +49 69 27229 110
Languages: German, English
Dr. Eberhard Kalbfleisch was born in 1961. He studied law in Giessen, Germany, from 1980 to 1985 and worked as a lawyer / tax consultant at Arthur Andersen from 1989 to 2002. Dr. Kalbfleisch was admitted to the bar in 1990 and as a tax adviser in 1993. He joined Luther’s predecessor firmin 1989.
Dr. Eberhard Kalbfleisch specialises in domestic and international corporate law, corporate tax law, and inheritance tax law. He has comprehensive knowledge of, and experience in, corporate acquisitions, pre-acquisition investigations, reorganisations, and internal restructuring. Dr. Kalbfleisch has extensive experience with international clients, particularly in cross-border acquisitions and in the coordination and execution of international M&A transactions. He also specialises in succession planning within family-owned corporations, as well as in difficult issues concerning inheritance law and inheritance tax law.
Family-owned corporations and private clients:
- Legal assistance and tax advice to numerous affluent business-owners and private individuals
- Several reorganisations of both family-owned and independent businesses
- Reorganisation of a major German retail group
- Contractual reorganisation of internal supply and performance arrangements within two Swiss corporations
- All domestic M&A transactions for an international automotive supplier
- Advice to the management of various companies in connection with MBOs (primary and secondary)
- Various structured sales by auction regarding owner operated companies