Dr. Andreas Eichler, LL.M. (UC Davis); Master of Corporate Real Estate (IREBS/CoreNet)
Luther Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
Phone +49 89 23714 17384
Fax +49 89 23714 110
Languages: German, English
Dr Andreas Eichler was born in 1981. He studied law at the University of Mannheim (Germany) and carried out his legal training at the Higher Regional Court of Munich (Germany). He was admitted to the German Bar in 2009. In 2012, he received his doctorate in law from the University of Augsburg (Germany). Whilst working, he pursued at the same time post-graduate studies at the University of California in Davis (USA), which he successfully completed in 2013 with a Master of Laws degree. In 2016, Andreas Eichler additionally obtained a Master of Corporate Real Estate degree from the International Real Estate Business School (IREBS) in Regensburg (Germany).
Before joining Luther as a Counsel in 2016, he worked for about 6 years for the real estate department of a large international law firm. Andreas Eichler is a member of Immoebs e.V. and CoreNet Gobal.
Having worked for the real estate department of a large international law firm from 2011 to 2016, Andreas Eichler provides legal advice to international and national funds, institutional investors, project developers and non-property companies. The focus of his advisory services in real estate transactions is on the asset classes logistics and hotel. Furthermore, he has special expertise in the area of project development (public and private building law), in advising on property, facility and asset management contracts and in the area of commercial landlord and tenant law.
- Advised an institutional investor on the acquisition, development and subsequent sale of a landmark property in Munich (Germany)
- Advised a REIT on the acquisition and letting of various logistics properties in Germany
- Advised the insurer Württembergische Lebensversicherung on the acquisition of various hotel properties (inter alia, Hampton by Hilton in the Europaviertel district in Frankfurt (Germany) and the Hühnerposten development property in Hamburg (Germany))
- Advised Pramerica on the acquisition of a property portfolio
- Advised a biotechnology company on the lease for, and finishing work on, its new seat in Munich (Germany)
- Advised a large automotive supplier on the acquisition of a logistics centre