We at Luther have a long tradition of advising and representing Swedish companies in Germany and of supporting German companies doing business in Sweden. We do this in collaboration with a well-proven network of Swedish lawyers, auditors, tax advisors and other consultants. Many members of our Swedish Desk are familiar with Swedish business culture because they once lived and worked in Sweden.
The range of our Swedish Desk’s advisory services in detail:
- Establishing subsidiaries and branches and providing corporate law advice with regard to all legal forms, including liability issues and corporate compliance
- Advising on national and cross-border transactions and joint ventures
- Assisting with all kinds of real-estate transactions and with the conclusion of leases, architect’s agreements and building contracts, taking construction planning law and environmental law into account
- Assisting with financing transactions, also complex ones
- Drafting and reviewing secondment agreements, service agreements and employment contracts with managing directors and employees
- Setting up and reviewing distribution systems, import, export, agency and distribution agreements and general terms and conditions
- Optimising investments and transactions from a tax perspective
- Providing strategic advice in connection with the set-up, optimisation, defence, administration and use of IP portfolios, as well as drafting and negotiating licence, IT and outsourcing agreements
- Providing restructuring and insolvency law advice
- Representing our clients in court, arbitration and investment protection proceedings, including alternative dispute resolution, prevention advice and risk management
We provide all our advisory services in German, English and Swedish. This also applies to the official recording of all kinds of agreements and declarations.