Cooperating closely with leading Dutch law firms, our Dutch Desk advises German and foreign clients on their transactions in the Netherlands, as well as Dutch companies on their investments in Germany. The regular exchange of professional and personal information among the lawyers involved in both countries ensures that our clients receive the best possible advice from experienced, well-functioning teams.
Our advisory services in detail:
- Cross-border corporate transactions, such as mergers
- Share purchase and transfer agreements
- Formation of companies
- Expansion of the inbound business from the Netherlands to Germany not only with regard to Dutch companies but also with regard to international groups of companies that have chosen the Netherlands as the basis from where to carry on their European business
- Dutch investment companies focussing on Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Outbound developing reliable and mutual business relationships with advisors (legal/tax/financial etc.) in the Netherlands to assist our (German) clients with their business activities in the Netherlands
- Commercial activities, for example: negotiating and advising on the cross-border supply of goods and services
We provide all our advisory services in German and English.